Sunday 27 March 2011

New Bags: Links à la Mode

I was devastated when the zipper broke on my handbag. To be fair, I had worn it to the death as I loved so much. So there was a space in my heart for a new love and I went in search of a new bag. Here’s what I found on my adventures. 


For bags, River Island is usually my first stop. I love the quality they produce at affordable prices. This electric blue clutch is perfect for an evening out. It has a crocodile print and gold trim. Pair with blue heels and a black dress for an evening look. Get it for £34.99 here.

Cheet London is small accessories label with Vogue.com naming the designer Emily Cheetham ‘a hot new name in bag design’. Celebrities are also fans including Natascha McElhone and Emma Thompson. The Aphrodite Monochrome is sophisticated and feminine with the detachable ribbon bow ion the handle. The black and white colour combination works perfectly. It is made with sea snake leather for an exotic feel. The knot is hand-worked so a lot of care has gone into this bag. Available from Kate Kuba and online for £249.99

Are you a fan of Mulberry? Join the club. Oh where do I start with this beauty? The Jewelled Lily bag is embellished with 2596 Swarovski crystals and 460 manually applied Mulberry rivets. Not many then! What I love about this bag is each bag is unique due to the handwork required. For extra luxury, the interior is lined with suede. Now if anybody wants to by this for me considering it's my birthday coming up here is where to go. I will thank you forever and ever and ever.




SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig