Thursday 26 May 2011

Cup of Sea Jewellery

I am always on the lookout for original jewellery. Cup of Sea is a jewellery collection made from a very dear and talented friend of mine. I could not believe how gorgeous the items were. One things for sure, I have seen nothing like these in the shops. I really think you will have people complimenting you the jewellery as it just speaks for itself. Let the show begin...

My favourite piece:


 Hot Lips brooch



Bring a bit of sunshine and rainbow, on a day like today, we need it!!




All the items are acrylic and can be bought here. I have just been introduced to Etsy so I will definitely be having a nose around the different collections online. Tell us what you think in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig