Sunday 15 May 2011

Disney go Couture

I have recently discovered a new jewellery line from Disney Couture. It is jewellery inspired by Mickey, Snow White and all your favourite Disney characters from your childhood.

The line includes necklaces, rings and earrings. This necklace is inspired by Pirates of the Carribean with a ship in bottle. There was also a skull necklace which was pretty. My camera decided to be stupid and corrupt the picture otherwise I would show you.

The current collection is Snow White inspired collection which includes this 14ct gold plated ring with red crystals. You can buy the jewellery from ASOS.

Disney Couture also does clothes so I saw lovely t-shirts with Mickey prints on it. Do you remember She-ra? I saw the most fabulous t-shirt with a print of her.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the Disney Couture collection, It's just soooooo quirky! That ring is amazing!

    Great post!
    Love C x
    http://www.cleverlittlebuttons.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig