Saturday 21 May 2011

Hairstyle for the day

Don't you love going to a salon? You walk out feeling like a million dollars. Hair bouncing and soft. I have just got back from my latest trip to my local hair salon.



I got a wash and roller set. I love when a hairdresser washes my hair because it feels like a head massage. Close your eyes, sit back and relax. I sat under the hot air dryer for about 50 minutes and my unruly, crazy mess of hair had become soft curls and the roots were straight for once.

My trip was in aid of a girly night out with some friends tonight so I will have my blowing in the wind. I had just had to share this with you. What do think of the hairstyle? Very big and Cheryl Cole-esqe.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig