Tuesday 3 May 2011

Met Gala 2011

So you have seen all the big names from the Met Ball, Gisele in her red number and Beyonce in black tight as can be dress. I wanted to be a little different and show some dresses which have not received a great amount of show but are stunning none the less. I hope you like...

Doutzen Kroes puts the red in red carpet.


  

 Blake Lively had to wear Chanel of course following her recent appointment at Chanel. Eva Mendes in gorgeous blue gown. Evan Rachel Wood in black and white cutout dress. 


 Jennifer Lopez, there was lots of red on the carpet!

Ashley Greene rocks it

Different?

 I love the lace on this


Zoe Saldana keeps it simple but bright. 

I love Fergie, I do. I love her music and I love her original style. But this...I am not sure. I just think it is too much lace but can you really go overboard for the Met Ball. 

John Legend's Girlfriend, Cristina. WHY? Just Why? Shocked it

All pictures curtesy of Life.com
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lifely's and J.Lo's choices are unique and beautiful. loving their make up as well.
    thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ;)

    xx

    www.55-th-street.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig