Monday 2 May 2011

One Lovely Blogger Award!

I got a big surprise yesterday when I saw the Embassy Chic has awarded me the One Lovely Blogger Award! This is my first so I am very happy right now. I love to know the readers like the blog.

When you get the award you need to thank the giver (thanks again Embassy Chic!) and say 7 things about yourself. Then you need to award 7 other bloggers. So here goes....


7 things about you did not know about me...
1.  I have a PS3 and I am absolute game freak
2. I love all things technology
3. My favourite thing in the whole world is my beloved iPhone
4. I am considering buying an iPad2. Should I get one? hmm
5. My top 3 high street stores are Zara, H&M and Mango.
6. I am mixed race, half tanzanian and half british.
7. My top 3 make-up brands are NARS, Benefit and Bobbi Brown.


The next 7 awards go to:

1. Daisy from Simplydaisybelle
2. Nat from Raspberry Rouge
3.Fashionista Feel Good
4. Perfectly Polished Nails
5.London Beauty Queen
6. Chanel After Coco
7. Bunnipunch


Pass on the love!

Side note: For UK readers, order your GlossyBox asap. You get 5 high end sample size products every month for only £10. Don't need to tell me twice. I think the first box which is rumoured to have NARS Orgasm in it is already sold out! sob sob. You have no idea how much I need that in my life!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the award Amanda and thank you for passing it on! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig