Thursday 19 May 2011

Sanctuary Deep Cleanse Review

This week has absolutely is crazy with press days. Well this is the first of many reviews and lots of exciting collections to look forward to. The Deep Cleanse range from Sanctuary is all about decongesting skin and combatting open pores. There are 2 new additions to the range: the Exfoliating Pore Refiner and the Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion.


Personally, I suffer from open pores and found testing the range very interesting. Today's environment clogs up the skin with all the pollution and over air-conditioned offices ( I work in one!) play havoc with your skin. The quest for clear skin can sometimes feel never-ending to some people, believe me I know. Open pores are very visible and can become blocked causing blackheads and spots. To combat this we need to minimise the pores and the Exfoliating Pore Refiner aims to do just that.

What's it like to use? Simply it smells gorgeous but I did not see a marked decrease in the size of my pores. Maybe it takes time? I did notice pores were less clogged and my skin was clearer so overall it has done well. I just think I have moster pores which refuse to go away. It was a good exfoliator and my skin was always soft and felt lovely aftewards, always a bonus.

After using the Exfoliating Pore Refiner, I used the Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion to finish off. When choosing a moisturising always choose to go for a moisturiser which is light so it will not clog up the pores with product but still leaves your skin feel moisturised. I found the product absorbed very well and left no residue on the skin.The alpine plant extract prevents excess oil production. I have dry skin but I can say my skin was not shiny and the T-zone felt quite balanced.

The Exfoliating Pore Refiner and Matte Perfecting Hydra Lotion are available from www.sanctuary.co.uk and Boots. The  Pore Refiner and the Hydra Lotion both £13.29. Here's to clear skin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig