Thursday 2 June 2011

Afro Hair & Beauty Show

This past weekend was the Afro Hair & Beauty Show in London. It gives people a chance to see the latest hair designs, fashion and products all in one place. I love that it gives me a chance to see the smaller brands and see brands I had not heard of. Some of the hairstyles were outrageous and I loved it. I got to see the Zed-Eye Fashion Show which showcased some african-inspired designs. This was my favourite dress...


The collections are from various designers including Parisian designer Anggy Haif and Ohene Ohene. Josh Hair and Beauty did the hair and makeup is by MAC Cosmetics. More of the catwalk for you....
Nice look for a night out...
 Cute dress...

 Maxi dres for summer...

There were models walking around showing spectacular hairstyles.
 The hair extensions make up the dress. Original. At the back of the dress the extensions connected to the hair.
Overall it was a good day and I replenished my stock of hair products. A new brand called 'Mazuri' was on show. The brand has been around for about a year or so now. I love the name because Mazuri means nice is Swahili which is what half my family speak. Definitely I will show some love to and keep an eye on. 

I bought some Mixed Chicks products because I have heard of the brand and always wanted to try it. My hair is tough at the best of times so let's see if Mixed Chicks can tame it. 
Did you go to the show? Tell me what you thought in the comments.

SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig