Sunday 12 June 2011

Filofax Blogger Style Off Unveiled

The pictures are up! My submission for the Filofax Blogger Style-Off is now on the Filofax Facebook page. So what did I pick?

It was ony after I selected the green filofax did I realise, oops, I do not actually have a lot of green in my wardrobe. I do have some brights so I went with the colour blocking theme and chose colours that would complement the green.

It was only when I had selected the whole outfit and was thinking where I had got all the pieces from, I realised they are all from River Island, even down to the shoes. I am a River Island maniac and it is often my first stop when looking for something.The only exception is the chunky coral ring which I love from H&M.

To add green-ish touch into it, my nail polish is teal colour, 'No Mambo Jambo' from H&M

You can vote for my outfit here on the Filofax Facebook page. There are so many gorgeous outfits, let see how far I get. Don't forget, if I win I get some Filofaxes to give away to your guys! So what is your verdict?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig