Sunday 21 August 2011

Benefit They're Real!

There has been a lot of hype and talk across the blogs about Benefit's new mascara, They're Real. So does it live up to the hype?



The brush has bristles of different lengths so it catches every lash and lengthens. What I like about this mascara is the tip. The tip has bristles which you use on the smaller lashes on the inner and outer corners of the eye. You can use the wand vertically to get those hard to reach lashes. To get the perfect look, hold the wand horizantally at the base of the lashes and wiggle from side to side to maximize the volume. Then turn vertically to get those lashes on the inner corner of the eye.

One thing to know about this mascara is you will need some good eye-makeup to remove it. When it is on, ladies, it stays on for hours. In my book, that is a good thing. Just bear in mind cleanser, soap or water will not do the trick here. It is also not waterproof so not one to wear when you go swimming!


I would show before and after pics but I cannot wear eye makeup due to my recent laser eye surgery. It is killing me not eye makeup as I am all about the eyes. Well as soon as I can, this is top of my to-do list.

Have you tried Benefit They're Real? What mascara do you love?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig