Thursday 4 August 2011

I am getting Laser Eye Surgery!


Well I have firmly decided and that's that. I am getting Laser Eye Surgery! I am short-sighted with a low prescription and I hate my glasses. They get in the way of everything and I will be so much happier when I can throw them away.

Just think, I will be able to go to the gym and see the TV. I will wake up in the morning and I can see what time it is on the clock. Do not get me started in the eye makeup I will try! I am little nervous but I know I am in the best of hands. I am going with Ultralase who are reputable. I am more excited and want it done. I have had my consultation today and my surgery is booked in for Saturday. I can't wait! I don't think I will sleep on Friday night.

So have you had Laser Eye Surgery or know someone who had it? What was your experience? I would love to know.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig