Thursday 15 September 2011

BeautyWorksWest - My new beauty haven!

Have you heard of BeautyWorksWest? It's an online boutique which gives you the products that combines the science and beauty. I cam across the site on one my daily site trawls and I saw brands I have never heard of which always peaks my interest. So having tried a few of them out, here are my favourites.
My dream body (that will never happen)...



Prtty Peaushun, pronounced Pretty Potion, is a body lotion that gives you the most amazing golden shimmer, firms and conceals imperfections including cellulite, varicose veins and stretch marks. Basically there is nothing it does not do except clean the floor and make you cup of tea.
Swatched

I tried it out and fell in love. The shimmer and glow is amazing. It has an oily base with light reflecting particles to moisturise the skin. What I like is my skin did not feel oily. The lotion soaked completely in and my skin felt so soft. If you are going on holiday or just looking for a glow for night out, I cannot recommend this product enough. I tried to take a picture after rubbing but the sheen did not come out well so the above picture may not look great but you get an idea if the consistency.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Rihanna, Pink and Cate Blanchett are just a few of the celebrities who love Prtty Peaushun. It is created by celebrity makeup Bethany Karlyn. The formula is fragrance free so perfect if you are sensitive to fragrance. My only gripe is when opening. Be careful and do not do want I did and spill it over the floor. The oil spurts out of the packaging like Niagara Falls so open gently and pour slowly to avoid too much.




Prtty Peaushun comes in different shades so whether you want a slight dewy glow or to enhance your dark tan there is a shade for you. 

Sjal Skincare is also available on BeautyWorksWest. Sjal is a luxury skincare line which takes a holistic approach with a bit science mixed in. The entire Själ line is free of temporary lifts or fillers, such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil, silicone or caffeine, whose effects on the skin can plateau and diminish over time.

I tried the Sjal Pearl Enzyme Exfoliating Mask. It is very gentle and will be good for sensitive skin. In the mask are crushed pearl extracts, which brighten and even skin tone and exfoliate.The enzymes work to provide a gentle exfoliation.

I use microdermabrasion and strong exfoliators so I found a bit to gentle for me and wanting a little bit more but I do not have sensitive skin. I think this will definitely suit people with sensitive skin. You gently massage into the skin and leave for 10-15 minutes to let the enzymes work and rinse off.

Prtty Peaushun and Sjal are both available online from the website. They also have a Spa in Notting Hill. Prtty Peaushun is £39 and the Sjal Pearl Enzyme Exfoliating Mask is £138.50. Check out 'I Love My Muff' if you love your vajajay. Absolutely love this store and will definitely return.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig