Thursday 15 September 2011

New FashonistA Nail Lacquer from The Saturdays

Everyone knows I am a nail addict. I have polish in every colour and for every day of the week. So when I heard The Saturdays were collaborating with new makeup brand FashionistA to launch their nail lacquers I was very excited.



There are 5 colours available, one for each of the girls and they are on the latest trend, magnetism. I am all about bright colours so I had to try All Fired Up Red from Rochelle. There is also Purple me Up for Mollie, Notorious Silver for Frankie, Forever is Blue from Vanessa and Ego Green from Una.

I love all the colours, I could not possibly pick just one. So what is favourite?


How does it work, Put one coat and let it dry. Add a second coat and use the magnet to magnetise it and create the gorgeous wave effect. This is me wearing All Fired Up Red...


The Fashionista range launches in Superdrug on 26th October. The lacquers cost £6 each. Unfortunately the magnet is sold separately, boo! It does cost only £3 and obviously, the one time so well worth it.

My only qualm is a day later they have started to chip so the quality worries me but that will not stop me. It's just an excuse to change colours!

If the nail polishes are not enough for you, well how about these little beauties...a customised design palette system.

Whenever I buy an eye shadow palette there is always a shade or two I do not like and do not get used. The custom palette allows you to choose between 49 eyeshadows and 12 blushers so that every shade is one you love. I choose 4 marbled eye shadows as they are so different  and I can tell you I absolutely love every colour and every colour will get used. Swatches...

Some Gel eye liners from FashionistA. Colours, colours, colours.

Can I just say how nice the Saturdays are! They were so lovely wearing their sky high heels. Wow did I feel short in the middle!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig