Sunday 16 October 2011

Green Eye Makeup


For an evening out, I regularly return to green eye shadow for an amazing effect. Green eyes featured in the Alice & Olivia SS12 show at NYFW. So I thought I might have go.
Image courtesy of Cosmopolitan


I used 2True cosmetics for this look. I started  off with a base colour of the light green in True Colour Duo Eyeshadow. Then I darkened it up with the second green. Then I used the Twist 'n' Line Eye Definer in No.4 Emerald Green to line the upper and lower eyelines. For a glitter effect, I used the Eyeliner Dazzler, a glitter eyeliner, in no.7 to line the upper eyeline. What do you think of the result?


I have to say I like the eye definer and eye liner. The shades of the eyeshadows were okay but within minutes they had creased so I am bit worried how long it will last. The shade was very light and I had to use a lot of eyeshadow to bring the colour out. I like my greens a bit more vibrant.



You can buy 2True in Superdrug and for great value prices. Everything is £1.99 or 3 for £4.99.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig