Friday 16 December 2011

Pinkberry opens in Westfield Stratford City!

I was thought I was happy when Pinkberry launched in Selfridges but now I am ecstatic they have opened in Westfield Stratford City. If you have not tasted Pinkberry, you have not lived. It is most delicious yoghurt on earth! Want to know who agrees with me? Alexandra Burke and Jameela Jamil attended the launch yesterday looking uber fabulous. Get the look below!
Love that River Island blazer and the shoes. I could strut my stuff in those!



Westfield Stratford has become my one stop shop for all things fashion. It is easily accessible for me so I am a regular. Now I can get Pinkberry yoghurts, including exclusive toppings Westfield Stratford, Santa's Beard, Christmas Tree and Partridge in a Pear Tree. Yay! If the next store that opens could be outisde my outside, that would be great!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig