Thursday 29 December 2011

Sarenza SS12 Preview

I recently came across a shoe website and fell in love. Okay so my shoe collection is a little ridiculous and getting more in the sales. I have no need for another pair of shoes in my life but that does not stop me, oh no! So to help me in my little shopping addiction is Sarenza. Over 400 brands of shoes and accessories are all here so think of it as ASOS for shoes. You will find exclusive brands at Sarenza and every style you can imagine. Seriously I can spend hours on this site. Here is a little taster with what is to come for SS12...
Firetrap
This bright number is from Firetrap and will be £85.Love the detail on the platform.


House of Harlow 1960 heels at £210.80
I love and adore these and they are my must have. I am already planning my outfit to go with these babies from Jeffrey Campbell. The neon yellow against the chevron pattern just does it for me for an amazing £72. 
 Fabulous wedges from Modern Vintage for £200.
 How much do you love these heels from Moschino Cheap & Chic for £318.75? Not cheap but definitely chic.
How cute is this bag? WANT NOW! It is £59.

So head over to Sarenza.co.uk to see all the brands available and you can expect these little babies to arrive in the coming months.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig