Sunday 1 January 2012

Vero Moda SS12

Ever since the Vero Moda store opened in Westfield Stratford, the brand has quickly become one of my favorites go to places to shop. It has fashion forward pieces at very reasonable prices. I could easily set up camp and be happy. So many pieces I lust after. Here is a little taster of what is to come in the next few months and you will see what I mean. Enjoy!

My favorite outfit, I love the yellow top to hide my behind and skim the thighs.





Dresses to give you a tiny waist. Add a belt and you are good to go.

 Love this print!
There is a store on Oxford Street as well. It was also announced a while ago Alexa Chung is the face of Vero Moda. The campaign shots look amazing. I think she gives it a quirky feel and definitely worked some of her fashionista magic. So what do you think?

Shop online here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig