Wednesday 21 March 2012

Join me on Pinterest

Pinterest seems to be the word on everyone lips right now. I have found it to be one of the most addictive and inspiring new social networks. Essentially, it is place to create 'board' or a collection of your favourite pictures. How many times have you seen a makeup look or a hairdo that you want to remember or tell others about because it is THAT stunning? I have created 3 boards so far which are quickly filling up with some hairdos and outfits that I have to try. I have seen variations on the fish braid that I would never have come up with by myself. I have also just seen a look that has given me a way to use a product I was never going to use but it is going to look amazing.
 
So if you see a picture you like on the internet you can pin it to Pinterest. For bloggers, it is a very powerful tool as I can pin pictures from press days that do not make it on the blog, outtakes if you like. I see so many gorgeous pieces that I want to share but just do not have the time to post something about it. So this is perfect for me. You can 'follow' your favourite pinners for a constant stream of inspiring piccies and repin pictures to share to your followers.
 
Well I hope you like my boards or moodboards as I like to call them. You can follow me and see all the pictures by clicking www.pinterest.com/theglamorous. Tell me what you think or is there you want to see?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, you certainly are full of good tips. I have to check this site out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ...shop, shop, shop
    www.ladyinlycra.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig