Saturday 8 December 2012

Ideas for Christmas Shopping

Ho Ho, I am feeling very Christmassy this week. I have done some shopping (for me) down Oxford Street where the decorations are stunning. i have had the christmas lights switched on at work with lots of mulled wine and way too many mince pies. So in the spirit here are some ideas to help get your loved one that special something if you are like me and a little late to party and rush around on Christmas Eve looking like a crazy person. First up is this amazing 4 piece ring set from Folli Follie. Rose gold plated with clear crystal stones. It is just too pretty...

For the fashionista, here is a 3 piece jewellery set from Louise Roe collection at StylistPick.

You cannot go wrong with sparkly shoes. The perfect going out shoes right here from Ted Baker...

I like to think of buying lingerie as not just a gift for yourself but for your man as well. :-) For the gentlemen reading this, as long as you know the size and you think she will like it, lingerie is always a good bet. A good starting point is to look at the type of lingerie she currently wears. Lace, satin, red, black? If she sticks to demure and subtle, don't buy the half cup bra which exposes (ahem) a lot. A babydoll may be better. If she is adventurous, maybe a bit of red lace and suspenders will not hurt. This piece is from Myla. MYLA

How amazing is this gift set from Myla!

The perfect gift for your mum or anyone who deserves a treat is this Daylesford Indulgence set from Harrods.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the jewellery set from Louise Roe :) So gorgeous!

    Btw, hope you can check out my new post about my new favorite blazer, also a birthday gift from my boyf :-) I’d love to hear what you think! Also, let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. :) Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie :)

    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Glamorous | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig